Located at the very end of the St. George Peninsula in the quaint village of Port Clyde, Maine you will discover the Ocean House Hotel. A charming 7 room bed & breakfast, originally built in the 1820’s as a rooming house for local mariners, it has almost 200 years of lodging history. Our dining room serves breakfast to our guests, Seaside Inn guests and the public from 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM. Wireless internet, breakfast and parking are included in the room rate.
Just steps from the hotel is the Monhegan Boat Landing which runs daily trips to Monhegan Island, the Port Clyde General Store, Port Clyde Kayak Tours, the Dip Net Restaurant and an assortment of galleries. Don’t forget a treat from the Village Ice Cream Shop! The famous Marshall Point Lighthouse and Museum is a short walk away as is the Drift-in Beach, Port Clyde’s picturesque swimming beach.
Nearby Rockland and the village of Camden hosts more galleries including the Farnsworth Art Museum and the Wyeth Center in Rockland. You will also find many excellent restaurants, golf courses, parks, lighthouses and piers. Don’t miss the windjammers in Camden Harbor or the shopping in the village. Also be sure to check out the Owls Head Transportation Museum and Lucia Beach at Birch Point State Park on our Peninsula. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- 1820’s hotel will transport you back in time with quality service and fittings
- 7 room bed and breakfast, sleeps up to 20 and private bath in each room
- Free WiFi, short walk to the Monhegan Boat Line, original staircases and full breakfast included in our quaint dining room
- Located in the heart of Port Clyde Village
- Seasonal, July 1 through September 30