The Seaside Inn is a twelve-guestroom inn in an 1850 sea captain’s home overlooking Port Clyde Harbor and Muscongus Bay. This true Maine fishing village is located at the tip of a peninsula in the Town of St. George. At the Seaside Inn, the welcome is warm and the pace is slow, though we do have high speed, wireless internet access for those guests that must check their email. Breakfast is not included in the room rate. The Port Kitchen in the Port Clyde General Store serves breakfast starting at 6 AM. If you are looking for a quick grab and go breakfast before catching the 7 AM ferry the Port Kitchen is the place to go. A sit down, table service breakfast may be purchased in the quaint Ocean House Dining Room from 7 AM to 11 AM, located across the street in our sister property- The Ocean House Hotel. The Dip Net Restaurant located just across the street from the Seaside is a great eating place for lunch or dinner and offers waterfront dining serving Maine lobster and the freshest seafood and views beyond compare. The Barn Cafe is located next door, with a full bar and local fare. Come visit us, relax and enjoy the views!
- 1850 sea captain's home overlooking Port Clyde Harbor and Muscongus Bay
- 12 room inn, sleeps up to 28, 7 rooms with private baths and 5 rooms with shared baths
- Free WiFi and parking, connected to the Barn Café, waterfront dining across the street
- Located in the heart of Port Clyde Village
- Seasonal, May 24 through October 9