How much does a room cost?
Factors that affect the answer of this question:
- Ocean View
- Bed Size
- Third person, $25 extra
- Dog, $35 extra
- Which floor the bedroom is on
- Time of Season
- Late check out
Amenities included in your stay
- 24 hour customer service (between 8 PM and 8 AM please call and/or text 207-542-7040)
- Local newspapers available in the common room
- On-site parking during your stay
- Coffee and tea available 24 hours a day in the common room
- Friendly, local conversation
- Printing service (please see manager for assistance)
- Fan, hairdryer and magazines in each room
- Mini refrigerator/freezer in some guest rooms
- Extra pillows
Activities and places to visit
- Wyeth By Water Lobster Tour
- Private charter
- Art galleries
- Local pubs
- Kayak and paddleboard with the Port Clyde Kayak Shop
- Monhegan Island
- Marshal Point Lighthouse
- Sunset, lighthouse and puffin cruises
- Village Ice Cream Shop
- Gift shops
Where can I eat on the peninsula?
- Port Kitchen
- Ocean House Dining Room
- Dip Net
- Happy Clam
- Quarry Tavern
- Schoolhouse Bakery
Please note the Ocean House Hotel is located in the village of Port Clyde which located in the town of Saint George. Some GPS models do not recognize Port Clyde and therefore we suggest typing in Saint George (04860) instead.
Cell Phone Reception
Because we are located at tip of the St. George peninsula, cell phone reception may not always be reliable. Email and iMessage, if applicable, are the best ways to communicate. Texts usually go through better than phone calls. We have two phone lines and welcome you use our landline at the Seaside Inn across the street to make an important call if needed.
The Ocean House Hotel offers laundry services to guests and the public 7 days a week. $10 to wash, dry and fold a load.