CHECK-IN – CHECK-OUT
Check-in is from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Check-in for all Seaside Inn and Ocean House Hotel guests, will be at the Seaside Inn’s library located directly to your left when you walk in the front door.
Early check-in may be available; guests should call us the day of their arrival (207) 372-6691 to check the status of their room.
If arriving after check-in hours, please call (207) 372-6691 to make arrangements for after hours check-in.
Upon check-in guests will be required to present their license or other form of identification, a copy of which will be held on file.
Please observe and respect quiet hours at the inns from 9:00 PM to 9:00 AM.
Check-out is no later than 10:00 AM.
Late Check-out (1 PM) has limited availability and must be requested from the manager at the time of booking, if available there is an additional $20 charge.
LOST/UNRETURNED KEY POLICY
Please return your room key to the Innkeeper/front desk clerk prior to departure. If your room key is lost, your credit card will be charged $50 to cover the costs of replacement.
The Port Kitchen in the Port Clyde General Store serves breakfast starting at 6:00 AM. If you are looking for a quick grab and go breakfast before catching the 7 AM ferry the Port Kitchen is the place to go and is only a 2-minute walk.
- There is a $25 charge for an additional person (more than 2/room) age 3 and above in a room per night. Teel Island (2nd floor of Ocean House) has two queen beds and a twin daybed. The Brothers (2nd floor of the Ocean House) has two queen beds. Hupper Island (3rd floor of the Ocean House) has a queen bed and a twin bed.
- The property and all rooms are non-smoking. The credit card on file will be charged $100 per day if any evidence of smoking is found in the unit.
- Guests will be responsible for damage to their room or furnishings arising out of their negligence.
Regardless of method of payment (including cash or check) we require a copy of a credit card to cover any additional charges if applicable.
A 50% advance payment is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due upon arrival and will be charged at check in.
Acceptable methods of payment include the following: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
Rates do not include 9% Maine Lodging Tax.
By paying the deposit you are agreeing to the policies as listed before you.
If made 15 days or more ahead of scheduled stay:
- Will receive a refund of all advance payments less a $25.00 rebooking fee.
- Reservations that are shortened will not pay for the removed day(s).
If made within 15 days of scheduled stay:
- Refund is not available for shortened and canceled reservations.
- If available, a reservation may be altered for the same length of days.
As small, seasonal business cancellations without a timely notice and ‘no shows’ affect us greatly.
Cancellations made during certain festival or special events weekends are subject to a 30-day cancellation policy. List of festivals and events include:
- Saint George Days, July 14-16, 2017
- North Atlantic Blues Festival, July 15 & 16, 2017
- Maine Lobster Festival, August 2-6, 2017
- Maine Antiques Festival, August 4-6, 2017
- Maine Boats, Homes and Harbors Show, August 11-13, 2017
- Camden Windjammer Festival, September 1-3, 2017
Rates, policies and rooms are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
Inn Room Blocks and Group Reservations will be made on a case-by-case basis and require management approval. An advance payment of 1 nights stay for all rooms blocked is due at the time of booking.
SOCIAL MEDIA & ADVERTISING
Occasionally we will be taking photographs for use on Social Media and in our Advertising, please print/sign here if you do not want your photo taken for social media and advertising purposes:
———————————————————/———————————————– PRINT SIGNATURE
We reserve the right to decline accommodations to persons who do not follow our “Guest Policies and Procedures”’. Please review your confirmation email carefully and advise us immediately of any inaccuracies. (207) 372-0700.
Thank you for adhering to our policies. Relax, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay at the Ocean House Hotel where the welcome is warm and the pace is slow!
DOG POLICY ADDENDUM
The Ocean House Hotel is a dog friendly hotel.
We welcome service animals in all areas open to guests. A service animal, for this purpose, is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual or other mental disability.
All bedrooms at the Ocean House are dog friendly. Non-service dogs are not allowed in the kitchen and dining room.
A maximum of two dogs are allowed in each room. A nonrefundable charge of $35 per non-service dog will be applied to your account per night.
- All dogs left alone in a room must be secured in a kennel/crate.
- Please inform a staff member if your dog will remain in the room during the housekeeping hours, between 10 AM and 3 PM.
- All dogs are expected to be well-behaved and under control at all times, either by means of a halter, leash, tether or containment (e.g. crate). Or if a Service dog by voice or hand commands.
- The dog must behave in a nonaggressive manner at all times.
- The dog must not be disruptive.
- You are responsible for the care and behavior of your dog.
- It is your responsibility to provide others with information regarding interactions with your animal, such as “please ask before petting or speaking to” your dog.
- You are solely responsible for your dog’s behavior towards other dogs, guests, invitees and our staff.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove any dog from the premises if it misbehaves or is uncontrolled.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog anywhere on our premises or grounds. Should there be soiling or damage to property caused by you or your dog, there will be a service charge equal to the greater of $100 or the cost to fix the damage.
By bringing your dog with you, you consent to us charging any such cost to your credit card.
No pets or animals other than dogs are permitted upon the premises.
I certify that my/our pet(s) has/have received all appropriate and current (including rabies) vaccinations.
______________________________/___________________________ Print Signature