14 Church Street
St. George, ME
100 Seated Guests
Our 1817 Chapel nestled on the salty coast provides the Perfect Maine mixture of elegance and tradition. Bring together 100 of your closest friends and family to celebrate your big day, and see why N.C. Wyeth was inspired to create his 1936 painting Ridge Church.
Church Rental: $1000
Grounds rental for reception: $500
Included in these prices are:
- Exclusive use of the Church and lawn.
- Use of grounds/buildings for photography.
- A dedicated event coordinator to meet with you prior to, and during the day of your wedding. This includes assisting with finding vendors to meet your unique preferences.
- Set up and takedown of tables and chairs. (To be procured by the client)
- A two-hour rehearsal on the evening preceding the wedding. (Minister, pastor, and/or wedding planner must be present)
Available to rent for funeral/memorial services, fundraisers, events such as poetry readings, plays, recitals, chamber music concerts, guest preachers, etc. For more information and pricing, please reach out to Heather@LindaBeansPerfectMaine.com.